These guidelines refer til code generated with AppGini version 3.4. Newer version include own logon system which makes integration more difficult.
- all xxx_view.php programs must be referenced as wrapper pages in Joomla, and the access rights to these must be set using standard Joomla user categories
- all xxx_view.php files needs to
- retrieve passed parameter 'sessioncookie'
- define JosAppG variable (as parent program)
- add variable $JoomlaURL and initiate with the direct URL to the Joomla wrapper page showing Your php program
- include jos_info.php to retrieve user info from jos_session table
- control access right for different user / group / anunomyus and exit accordingly
- all other .php files needs to
- check JosAppG, and exit if undefined
- datalist.php needs to
- retrive sessioncookie from GET / POST vars (init of function 'render')
- add $sessioncookie as new hidden field (around line 770)
- separateDVTV.php needs to
- refresh to $JoomlaURL after updating records
The above works - but in case You use show detail in seperate page, there is no way to pass sessioncookie after update / insert / delete operations, as these force a REFRESH of pages.
Without extra precautions this will lead to error as the refresh happens inside the iFrame....
It was a major problem solving this one! Problem is You can not use 'Target=_top' in URL when doing a REFRESH in META statement used in AppGini code.